Croisière en péniche & Weekend sur le Canal du Midi Lire plus ...
The Canal du midi is listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Spend an unforgettable moment in a unique place, whether cruising or dockside, for family or friends for just an evening or some days
Barge cruises, guesthouse and french cuisine
Near Toulouse, la ville rose, the calm and serenity of the Canal du Midi await you. The Soleiado hotel barge, moored on the Canal du Midi among beautiful greenery, offers you a complete change of location. Its construction from 1927 showcases high-grade materials. From the first step aboard, the shaded terrace deck invites you to relax. The boat can accommodate up to 10 people, with 4 double guest rooms equipped with private bathrooms as well as two extra cabins.
There are many sightseeing possibilities in the area
- The Canal du Midi can be explored by bike or from the boat
- The old city of Toulouse, the cité de l’espace (Space City).
- Just 45 minutes from the houseboat, you can discover the Ingres Museum in Montauban, the fortified cathedral and the Toulouse-Lautrec Museum in Albi, and the medieval city of Carcassonne
A day or weekend of sailing on the Canal du Midi with our hotel barge Soleiado would make a great gift for many occasions
Please, read below what the BBC thinks about the barge Soleiado :
- Weekend discovery of the canal du midi : 2 night, 8 hours cruise, 2 diner, 2 lunch 2 breakfest. 295€ (335$) for one person / 570€ (650$) for a couple.
- Navigation cruise 1 day by person 150€ (170$)
- Private cruise : Price on demand
- Double bedroom, breakfast inclusive : 95€ (110$)
- Single bedroom, breakfast inclusive : 55€ (65$)
- Dinner : 30€ (35$)
For more informations or to book, contact Marie
- ✆ 00 33 6 23 66 21 48